Lady Stuff....grrr

Hello my Lovelies and Gents,

Okay, let's just put it out there. This week was rough for me.

My training is tiring. The beautiful weather has meant more outside training than usual. Normally that would be a great thing. Pavement training is really hard on my knees and hips. Outside training in the summer is hard on my breathing and my body. The sun is wonderful, but it's also draining.

So we have all of that and then yes, I got my 'Lady Gift' this week. Grr..Usually I would have told the boys to stop reading, but this is life boys. Deal with it. I have to.

I have a lovely app on my phone that keeps track of everything. It's a smartphone and I got an update recently that now literally alerts me that "Aunt Flo is coming". I may have to delete it because that is a little silly. 'Lady Gift' is so much better. haha.

Anyway, one of the things I like about it is that it keeps track of my symptoms, mood, and flow.  I'm used to the basic ones: acne, backache, binge eating, bloating, breast tenderness, cramps, migraines, and weight change. I really looked at the list this time: hopelessness, memory issues, and sadness.

My face started breaking out and I hadn't even had any chocolate...that's just not right! This time I was hit with serious fatigue.  I mean SERIOUS fatigue. I could not get up every morning. It was horrible. Once I was up all I wanted to do was nap.

I was very aware all week of this issue. The good news is that all other 'symptoms' paled in comparison. It got to the point where I almost created chocolate cravings to stop thinking about it. Is that crazy?

I satiated my man-made cravings with animal crackers and sugar-free pudding.

One of the things I like to do these days is look at my body in the mirror. I also enjoy watching the scale go down, slowly as it is, but it's still going down. I'm not a huge fan of this week. It makes me feel like I am losing steam. I know this week will be fine. I will feel much better about myself. Weeks like these are fuel for the Former Fat Girl. She gets in my head all week. Grrr...

I will say that what got me up and moving was that exercise and eating right will minimize the rest of the symptoms. Good news: It works!


Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts