Random Wednesday: Beach, Push Ups, and Tony Stewart

Happy Random Wednesday,

Today was a happy day. I feel good about my future. It was a good hopeful day. The Former Fat Girl was not in my head trying to tell me bad things. I think she's tired and was probably sleeping. She's been working hard to hold me back. But, not today. It was a good day.

*****

Aunt Kathy's family is in my favorite place for the week, Cape May. I have been invited to join them.  So I am heading to the shore tomorrow for a couple days. YEAH!

***** 

So yesterday was a painful day. My knee was swollen and really sore. I was agitated. I ate the Junior Mints that I had been saving for the movie that I haven't seen yet. Grr.

*****

Guess what's back!  My Peach Green Tea Lemonade is back at Starbucks. Happy Camper!  Happy Camper!  Happy Camper!

*****

Today was the last day of the Push Up program.

28-28-36-36-28-28-24-62+        60 seconds between. 

My last set was 67 

I could be done. Or I can start it again next week. I will start on day one seeing how many I can do in one shot. I know it will be much higher than my first time. Just because I finished doesn't mean I can stop. If I don't keep moving forward then I will lose ground.

*****

I want ice cream.  It's hot.

*****

 I have things in the works that I'm very excited about. Hopefully I will have some positive things to tell you in the next couple of weeks. 

I will share that I am putting this offer out there. No need to wait on it:

1 month free Personal Training (1 session/week) if you can introduce me to Tony Stewart

3 months free Personal Training (1 session/week) if you can get me a date with Tony Stewart or to watch a race from his Pit.

Lifetime if he proposes to me. Lol. 

Hey Tony Stewart...CALL ME!

*****

I am a hydrating machine!

*****

I seriously love a good sweet potato.

*****



Before I go I wanted to share that I finally started that second blog that I had wanted to. 

http://onegirlsjourneyoffaith.blogspot.com

Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts