What? It's Random Wednesday Already?

It's that time again Bleeps!  It's Random Wednesday!

Snow!  It's Snowing!  There is no accumulation right now, but we are expecting a couple of inches over night. Oh joy!  Snow makes me want to eat.  I want to go get a bread bowl of soup from Panera.  I want to hunker down with some hot cider and ginger snaps. Oh I used to love dipping my ginger snaps in my hot cider...mmm.

Ms. Tracey and I walked at the mall again today. I am missing my studying, but I am very much enjoying getting back to walking at lunch. It's a little too cold to do that outside, so we are heading to the mall. It made me think about last year. By this time last year I had a case of candles and lotions from Bath & Body Works for Christmas presents. Since I have been going to the gym and night and skipping the mall at lunch I am behind on my Christmas presents.

Today when we were walking we noticed the colorful pants in the Old Navy window. Upon closer inspection, they were corduroy pants. Ugh. That made me cringe. Corduroy are not a Fat Girl's best friend. I had horrible flashbacks to the light grey pair that I used to own. Corduroy pants make enough sound for skinny people, but they are a constant reminder when you have fat legs. I swear I felt like I was going to start a fire just walking across the room.

So the move is this weekend. Do you know what the means?  It means that I will be reunited with Gym Buddy Lisa as early as next week!  YEAH!  I miss my gym buddy. It's almost worth it to give up my Gym Crushes. haha.  Almost. Gym Crush One is sooooo hot!

It's getting colder out there.  And that means that I find myself drinking a couple warm drinks a day. That is slowing down my water intake. This is throwing off the schedule. I'm surprised that I was able to run the other night because I had only had 20ounces of water during the day. I was afraid that I would be too dehydrated for the run. So not only are the warm drinks slowing me down, but it gets harder to drink cold water when I'm cold.  Bah!  I find myself wearing my scarves at work all day trying to help bring my body temperature up to make it easier to drink cold water.

And because it's cold I am back to wearing my pants at the gym. And this is making me hotter. I am trying to get treadmills directly under the fan because within 5 minutes I will be soaking wet. I swear I use deodorant. I even use sports deodorant. I am just one hot sweaty mess!

Let's stick with this cold. I am having a problem. I'm going to need to start bringing my sports bra in to work or sport the una-boob all day. There is nothing worse than putting on a cold bra. It is sitting in my car all day just getting colder and colder. The nipples just can't handle that. 

So I went to the gym tonight and was rewarded with Gym Crush 1. Tonight might be my last chance to see him and I was determined to talk to him. When I walked in I saw him on the treadmill. It's my Lucky Day!  So I ran in and got changed. And then I prettied myself up and apparently took too long. When I came out he was gone. DOH!  So I got on my treadmill and started to run. I was going to keep it light. I wanted to hit the Butt machine (Gym Buddy Lisa says they have a different machine at the new gym) and then some abs. Whoa hold the phones!  He didn't leave. He walked by me and hit the chest machine in front of me. Sigh...How am I going to survive without ever seeing him again?  We never ended up in the same area at the same time tonight. :-(  But, we watched each other and that pleases me. I have decided that I will need to go see him every other week until I get a chance to talk to him.

I wish I could see him tomorrow, but we have our make up Book Club meeting for that dang Stephen King novel. BAH!  Well that's assuming that we aren't snowed in.  I allowed myself to buy something to bring to the meeting at the food show. But, I couldn't make up my mind. I had so many things that I wanted to choose from.  In the end, I decided to bring the scones I bought for myself. There are 6 small Raspberry White Chocolate scones and 4 medium Rosemary Cheddar scones. Let's face it, I could knock them out in one night if I keep them around.

Okay, it's new playlist time.  My life has been so crazy lately that I haven't really updated my playlists. But, I did get my monthly email.

Justin Bieber & Nicki Minaj - Beauty and a Beat - 129 BPM
Tegan & Sara - Closer - 138 BPM
Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath - 125 BPM
The Ready Set - Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever) - 125 BPM
One Direction - Live While We're Young - 125 BPM
Bruno Mars - Locked out of Heaven - 146 BPM
Alex Clare - Too Close - 126 BPM
Swedish House Mafia & John Martin - Don't You Worry Child (Radio Edit) - 128 BPM
Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself) - 125 BPM
Ke$ha - Die Young - 128 BPM
 
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular Posts