My Christmas Wish List - Health & Fitness Style

Hello my Lovelies and Gents,

So have you started your holiday shopping?  I shall challenge you to think Health and Fitness this year for giving and receiving. 

All year long I think of things that I want to put on my Christmas list. And then when it comes time and someone asks what I want I freeze. I feel like Ralph in A Christmas Story when he blanks out when Santa asks what he wants.

Well it's easy this year. I want my Personal Trainer certification at the beginning of the new year. I'm going to need equipment.

Last year I asked that no one give me candy. I still got a few of the usual items (mint andes candies and a bar of peppermint bark), but for the most part things calmed down. Don't be afraid to put that out there now. Let people know. I love christmas cookies and chocolate as much as the next person, but I will ask you again right now to please not give me any.  Shoot, if that's your gift to everyone I would ask for a card instead. You can even write in it: "My gift to everyone else is a tasty treat. My gift to you is the avoidance of temptation."

Here is my Christmas Wish list:

* Resistance Bands
* Underarmour ankle socks
* Itunes gift card
* Massage
* Yoga Blocks
* Jump ropes
* Bob Harper Book: The Skinny Rules
* Kettle bells
* Medium petite yoga pants (Target)
* Reebok Realflex Size 7
* Stop watch
* Subway Gift Card
* Healthy Cookbooks
* Core ball
* Hula Hoop
* Core Foam Roller
* Medicine ball
* Bosu Balance Trainer
* Reebok Balance Board
* Equipment bag
* Free weights of all sizes (to keep in my car for clients)
* Rock'n'Roll USA Half Marathon Registration :-)
* Skinny Girl Peach Margarita
* Shape or Fitness Magazine subscription
* Hungry Girl Cook books
* Bath and Body Works: Twisted Peppermint lotion (soothing on my sore muscles)
* A call from Tony Stewart


Here are some items that you can put on your list or buy for others.  And feel free to steal from my list too.  Now let me preface this by saying, if you are giving this as a gift, please be sensitive about it. Don't go getting a gym membership or workout dvds for all of your overweight friends. You don't want to hurt anyone's feelings with a gift. These ideas are meant to motivate not hurt anyone's feelings.

* Stability Ball
* Yoga Mat/DVD
* Pedometer
* Water bottles
* Gym Bag
* Sneakers
* Push up bars
* Gym membership
* Zumba membership
* Race registration fee
* Bicycle
* Weight lifting belt
* Weight lifting gloves
* Hand warmers (for the winter walks)
* Froggtogg (to keep you cool)
* Karate lessons
* Sports earphones
* ipod/mp3 player
* Workout Dvds
* Workout journals
* Basketball
* Tennis Racquet/balls
* Football
* Soccer ball
* Swim goggles
* Baseball/Softball bat
* Ice Skates
* Roller blades
* Lunch bag (so that you can prepare your lunch and skip going out so often)
* Heart Rate monitor
* Stepper
* Gift card to Sporting goods store
* Just Dance games
* Crockpot (for the gift of time and healthy chili)
* George Foreman Grill
* Crate of Oranges


****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts