Oops it's Random Thursday



Hello my Lovelies and Gents, 

Well it’s been an interesting week. I really wanted to write a post on Tuesday, but omg I was so beat when I got home. I fell asleep in the chair. I think I was fighting something off. Then last night I didn’t get home until late and I had an early morning.
Since I missed Random Wednesday I will hit it right now.

*****

So did you know about Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses? I think I died and went to heaven. It shouldn’t be too long until the Christmas ones I love will be out: white chocolate with candy cane pieces.

*****

Today is ONE MONTH TO GO!  ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****

On Tuesday I went to the gym. I did 3 miles and then did a 30 minute core workout… Oh how I am feeling it right now. Thank goodness I haven’t had to sneeze all day.

*****

Today I tried something new. I have wanted to try the Chicken Terriyaki at Subway, but I never have. Well I tried it today.  Oh my, it was yummy.

*****

So I fell asleep Tuesday. Ironically I had my first red cup from Starbucks that day. I had a tall skinny peppermint Mocha.
Little tip: I get it year round…but it’s so much better in the red cup.

*****

I seriously wear a lot of spandex. I still get amazed when I see my reflection. I love Love LOVE my legs.
When I realize that I am out in my spandex and tight shirts without even thinking about it, well I don’t even know who I am.

*****

Tonight I watched the Say Yes to the Dress with Jillian Michaels. I didn’t know that she was on there with Tumi. I LOVED Tumi. She was one of my most favorite contestants ever. It was sweet to see her relationship with Jillian.

*****

I have not had a burger in a while.  I need one!

*****

I went searching around for a patella strip the other day. I stopped in at the Running store figuring that it would be more expensive there. I have a little left on my gift certificate, not much, but every penny counts. I found one there and it was only $12. They only had one and I didn’t have my gift certificate on me so I got it. I was too nervous that I would come back the next day and it would be gone. The Charlotte race is next week and they are pretty busy.  I shall use the rest on a knee compression sleeve.  I’m actually a little excited about that. It could be just what I need.

*****

We didn’t get any kids for Halloween, but I went to the Trunk or Treat at Church. I took a couple bags of krispy chocolate eyeballs. Because of the weather we didn’t have the best turnout. So naturally I imagined that I would be dipping in to everyone’s candy. I saw some Reeces Peanut Butter Cups that I figured I would dip in to.
We all went in to have our BBQ dinner and left the candy unattended.  While we were eating we noticed a few boys walk in and their bags were ginormous. Clearly they emptied all of the bowls. First thought: dang it, no PB cups. Second thought: oh good, I wouldn’t be taking anything home.  Um…they must have missed my bowl. It was the only thing left. It wasn’t a big pumpkin and looked more like a decoration so they just walked right past.
I also took home extra BBQ.

*****

Alrighty kids, it’s time to update your playlist. 


Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.
Taylor Swift - Welcome to New York - 117 BPM
Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High) (Hippie Sabotage Remix) - 120 BPM
Vance Joy - Riptide - 104 BPM
Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea - Booty - 129 BPM
Calvin Harris, Alesso & Hurts - Under Control - 126 BPM
Demi Lovato & Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care (Cole Plante Radio Remix) - 128 BPM
Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance - 128 BPM
Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora - Black Widow (Justin Prime Remix) - 128 BPM
Pitbull & John Ryan - Fireball - 125 BPM
Calvin Harris & John Newman - Blame - 128 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.

Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 


Comments

Popular Posts