Return of Random Wednesday

Happy Random Wednesday Yo!

Funny how all week I think "Oh that would be good for Random Wednesday" and yet when it's here I got nothing. haha.

*****
I read my first Danielle Steele book my freshman year in college. If you have never read one she sets a lot of the stories in Carmel, CA...I loved them because they made me think of Caramel and I thought it would be the best place to live.

*****
 A couple of weekends ago we had cousin Kim's Baby shower. I blew out my belly to look just like her. I thought I was close, but she said my belly was still flat. I think pregnancy affects her eyes. I was practically her twin.

*****

This week has been a little busy and stressful at work.  Ms. Liz was in Orientation the past two days. That meant that we could actually eat lunch together. Since we usually cover each other's lunch. She wanted to go to Wegman's and well...YES! 

As we walked in I saw the two pack of Black & White cookies...HELLO LOVER!  As we were walking around that's all I could think of. "If I bought the two pack of cookies would you share with me?" She said yes. YEAH!

There was one chocolate cookie and one vanilla cookie. I wanted the vanilla. It was good. But, it was just frosting on the top. Not the hard frosting. It was okay, but I was mad that I wasted my treat on something not fantastic!

*****

Oh so a fun thing happened at the Baby Shower. I was recognized!  Haha. Cousin Kim has been one of my biggest supporters and many of you have found me through her. At the end of the shower we were taking pictures and one of the girls called me by my name. I had a slight panic that I couldn't remember her name...but it turns out she reads my blog. So shout out to Bridget!

And another shout out to Cousin Kim who is ready to pop that little girl in the next few weeks and is still going strong with Zumba. Seriously, from behind you can't even tell that she's preggers.I hate her. Just kidding. I heart her!

*****

So you may have noticed that I haven't been watching Extreme Makeover Weightloss edition. I honestly am enjoying my Show-free summer. It's quite freeing not to be tied to a tv show. ahhh...

*****

Tonight a Nascar driver, Jason Leffler, was in a serious on track accident. He is in critical condition. Please keep him in your prayers. The picture of the car is horrifying.

*****

Tomorrow is Boot Camp...we are expecting rain...that means it's inside. Ick. Hot and no air. I would rather go to the gym, but I will be a big girl and come to class...and one up Fitness Challenge Arch Nemesis Ryan. He's outta town. #MorePointsForMe!

*****
 
Time to update that playlist. As always, here is the list of the top 10 new Workout Songs.  Enjoy.

Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.
David Guetta, Ne-Yo & Akon - Play Hard - 130 BPM
Jason Derulo - The Other Side - 128 BPM
Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull - Live It Up - 128 BPM
Robin Thicke, T.I. & Pharrell - Blurred Lines - 121 BPM
Emeli Sande - Next to Me - 95 BPM
Taylor Swift - 22 - 105 BPM
Porter Robinson & Mat Zo - Easy (Radio Edit) - 128 BPM
Maroon 5 - Love Somebody - 121 BPM
Fergie, Q-Tip & GoonRock - A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) - 130 BPM
Carly Rae Jepsen & Nicki Minaj - Tonight I'm Getting Over You (Remix) - 126 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.

Have a Blessed Night.

I signed up with Run for Autism again :-)

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRPhilly13



*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973 

Comments

Popular Posts