My day: Yoga and Biggest Loser Joe

Hello my Lovelies and Gents,

Well it's been an interesting day. Let's just say that the day started with new that one our customer's truck's being held hostage by a driver....I know it's not really funny, but man did we have a fit of the giggles over it. Don't worry, there was no one but the driver and the product in the back. Dude just didn't want to make the delivery.

So once I recovered from this, even though I'm still laughing, I got ready for yoga. I asked the instructor if we could possibly work on our legs since mine were so tight on Saturday.  He was happy to oblige and I am forever thankful.

Highlights from the class:


Bending at the waist and extending our hands to the wall. Then dropping one hand to the floor and lifting the opposite leg.  Then removing the hand from the wall. 

The whole time I was saying "I'm sorry!  This is my fault!" haha. It was good. Hard, but good.



Then, we fold ourselves over and walked to the wall placing the base of our neck and top of our back against the wall. Hold it!  Hold it!  Hold it! (seriously I think I'm going to vomit if I hold it much longer). I have to say, pretty impressed that I could actually fold over like that). I felt the burn! My legs were pulling!

I was very happy the instructor worked with me and made sure that I doing things correctly. Afterwards he came over and said that he could tell that I was tight "Here, here, here, here, and here" pointing all over my legs. ha yeah...I would be 2 inches taller if I stopped training!

I left work at 3 to pick up my cousin and head down to my mom's. I'm glad I am here so that I can head in to DC tomorrow to get my packet, but man I sat in my car for 4 hours and my legs are SORE!  So up they go.

I really should go to bed soon.

But, before I go. I wanted to share a twitter conversation. hahaha.


So there it is ladies...for those of you who have found my blog by searching "Biggest Loser Joe Girlfriend"...he's single!  Yep..I voted for him. I heart Jackson, but I heart Joe too...and well he has a horse named Big Daddy. So there ya go. hahaha.  And now you too can vote for Joe: 

http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/vote/


Have a Blessed Night.

Don't forget my Fundraising for Autism Research:

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRUSA13

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts