Rudolph's Random Wednesday

Holla for Random Wednesday!

I don't know what it is, but every single day this week I thought was Thursday.  Every day I went "well at least tomorrow is Friday"...Um...How can you think that on a Monday?

*****

So tonight it finally happened...it was cupcake night at the gym. BAH!  I don't know what the promotion was.  It was for slaps on the back or something. But the reward was cupcakes for everyone. NO THANK YOU.

*****

Friday we had our little group lunch.  We went to Chili's. Now I picked Chili's because there were some nice healthy options. There was a grilled chicken sandwich with a side of broccoli that I had my eye on.  However, before I got there I started to panic about money for Florida.  And so I started looking at the lunch combos. That's when it happened: Southwestern Mac'n'Cheese. YES PLEASE!  I ordered it with the house salad. When the waitress came I just looked at her like she was crazy. That was the smallest pan of Mac'n'cheese. Everyone else at the table got their food on big giant plates.

Surprise! I was actually full when I was done. It came with some chicken, bread crumbs, and jalapenos. O.M.G....hello lover!

I was mad at myself because in the end I only saved $1.  It's not like I could suddenly afford another tank of gas.  Then I remembered, it was my scheduled cheat day. YEAH!

*****

I think I've mentioned this before, I really do sweat.  And I'm allergic to my own sweat. I break out in hives like crazy. It's kind of gross after a workout. I have hives so bad that make me look like I've been beaten with reeds.

Oh, I also breakout when I'm stressed. I get an especially annoying hive on my neck that makes me look like I have a hickey.

*****

So did you see the story about the Obese man who was granted a stay of execution? He had claimed that he is so obese that he can not be humanely executed.  The Governor actually spared him on the grounds in insufficient legal defense.  But, what I want to know is how do you get to be 450lbs in prison?  Okay, I know it's not the healthiest of meals served and he may only get 1 hour of activity a day, but it's not like he can be stuffing his face all day long.


*****

It's killing me not to sit on the exercise ball at work right now.  I want to sooooooo bad every day, but my legs are stiff from just sitting in the chair. They kill me after even 10 minutes on the ball right now. BOOOOO.

*****

Saturday I finally got to sign up for my Cross Fit class. I will take the class on Saturdays.  I like it because it's something good to do close to home.  Plus I like the idea of meeting people with the same interests as myself. Plus I'm thinking there might be a cute boy or two there.

*****

Raise your hand if you are excited that Jillian is coming back to Biggest Loser. BOTH ARE UP!  How many days until January 6?  Wait, that's a Sunday...Is Biggest Loser moving to Sunday?

I have been trying to get Bob Harper to Tweet me, but alas, it hasn't happened (even though I slightly stalk him in instagram and twitter).  I heart Bob Harper!

*****
I got my first Christmas present this year. Gym Buddy Lisa is awesome!  She gave me a bag of study supplies: highlighters, pens, and stickies.  I can take a hint!  haha. So grateful!  I am bringing my study bag to Florida.  I have a 17 hour train ride back...I think I can get started!  I was almost going to plan on studying on New Year's Eve, but alas I am going to a friend's...but maybe I will bring it in case I get bored. haha...Just kidding Bibble!

*****

Target has a Christmas shirt that I LOVE.  It's red with Santa on hit and it says "I Believe". I held a Large up and it looked Huge. So I got a medium. Um...no. I tried it on the other night and felt like a stuffed sausage. Feeling a tad bloated I decided to try it on in the morning (I am always at my thinnest then).  It looked much better, but it was still a No. I wanted to believe that next year I would rock it. And I might, but I have boobs and I don't think it's made for them. So I took it back :-(

*****

During Christmas Andes Candies are my Krptonite

*****

So another part of my trip this weekend is that I will be meeting up with a Superfan :-)  I have been blessed to meet so many people through this blog.  I have particularly become good friends with Ms. Mary Ann.  I wish I had more time to sit and visit with her, but I'll plan something more next time.

*****

On Sunday I organized a cookie baking day. I know, I should have come up with something better. Basically I planned it for a few reasons. One, I thought it would be nice to send something to the shut ins who are unable to make it to church during this Christmas season.  Second, I wanted to bring the kids and the um..older silver haired kids together. Third, cookies made in church have no calories.

Anyway, there was supposed to be a sign up sheet that didn't get put out. On the sign up sheet was an option to bring "snacks" since we would be doing this around lunch time. I was in a full panic driving to church thinking "I'm not going to eat until 2pm...I'm going to be too hungry to resist the cookies.  So I stopped at the grocery store and bought a bag of apples and oranges.

I kept telling everyone to eat some fruit and I was so proud to see all of the girls eating apples.  And I am proud to say I only ate 2 cookies.

*****

Don't forget to update your playlist. Here is a list of hot workout songs that I was sent:

Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble - 77 BPM
Avicii - Silhouettes - 129 BPM
The Script & Will.I.Am - Hall of Fame - 87 BPM
One Direction - Kiss You - 90 BPM
Calvin Harris & Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing - 127 BPM
Ludacris, Usher & David Guetta - Rest of My Life - 129 BPM
Flo Rida - I Cry - 126 BPM
Fun. - Some Nights - 110 BPM
Bingo Players - Cry (Just a Little) - 128 BPM
PSY & MC Hammer - Gangnam Style / 2 Legit 2 Quit - 131 BPM

To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
*****

Have a Blessed Night my friends

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts