Hello my Friends!
Oh I have missed you! I really truly did not mean to stay away this long. I knew that I had a lot of travel days and I didn't think that I would be able to post every day, but I was hoping to post a little over Christmas. Oh well, I spent my time snuggling with the baby so it was worth it :0)
So needless to say, I have a billion things that I want to talk to you about, but it's New Year's Eve and I think I want to talk about Resolutions. Have you made yours? More importantly, do you usually keep yours? Let's review mine from last year:
1-I am going to find my way into that elusive Size 6. - Yep, I got em and I wear em :-)
2-I was going to say full marathon, but I've been thinking a lot lately
and I really Really REALLY want to do the Susan G. Komen 3-Day - Dang, I didn't get to do this, but I did knock out a couple more half marathons and a butt load of 5ks for charity
3-I am going to start keeping a workout journal. I am hoping this will help with my abs/weights workouts. - Yep, keep a notebook in my gym bag and keep track of my weights and workouts.
4-I am going to try a new workout. - I started the year with belly dancing. Then I did some yoga. And then boot camp. YEAH!
5-I am going to get into that bikini by June. - Yep, I did it!
Honestly, last year was the first year that I stuck to mine. Maybe it was because I put it out on the blog or maybe it's because I'm finally taking it seriously that I needed to change my life.
It is New Year's Eve and I did not go to McDonalds, Burger King, or Wendy's once this year. There were many temptations to do it, but I resisted. So proud. And thank goodness for Subway.
Now it's time to make 5 new ones.
1. I will get my Personal Trainer Certification! YES I WILL
2. I am going to incorporate yoga into my weekly schedule. I throw it in every now and then, and I've talked about adding it regularly, but I have yet to do so. The good news is that I just found a groupon for 10 sessions. YEAH!
3. I am going to focus on making a new healthy recipe every other week. I need to switch it up and introduce new things into my diet. I was actually thinking of going Vegetarian for a couple of weeks and seeing how that works out for me. But, don't hold me to that last part. I like my chicken too much.
4. I'm going to put it out there. I want that full marathon this year!
5. I am going to lose the damn belly!
And for a little fun
6. I am going to get Tony Stewart to call me. I have been thinking of going viral with a "Call Me Maybe" video for him. Haha....sigh I heart him.
Okay kids, I promise to write all about my Christmas travel adventures, but I need to do a few things before heading out tonight. I promise to write more tomorrow.
I wish you a Happy And Healthy New Year my friends.
Have a Blessed Night my
out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress
sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
I'm now on