Feeling Cray Cray on Random Wednesday

It's Random Wednesday!  Can I get a Woo Woo?

Hello my friends. I'm so excited! I have another day off tomorrow. I can sleep in! YEAH!  I have a lot to do though to get ready for Christmas. I need to finish my Christmas cards, go to the post office, finish my shopping, wrapping, get an oil change, do laundry, start packing, etc. Now I won't be getting all of that done tomorrow. In fact I will probably only get to a few on that list. I have plans to meet my friend Jen for lunch and go see our friend Chuck at his restaurant. Haven't seen him since elementary school so I'm pretty excited.

I have been looking at the menu online and have found what I want to order. A grilled Veggie wrap with pesto. Maybe I should tell him now to have that ready so that I don't change my mind and go for the burger.

*****

Also on my list of things to do is to go get my Christmas Present to myself. I found a groupon for Crossfit in the area. I have emailed with owner to find out how the groupon will work and basically it's for any 10 classes I want. Right now my foot is mending and I will be away for a week so I just want to get in there and buy them. Then I will start in January. That will be my Saturday workouts through March. SWEET.

*****

So did you see the news about the 9 year old that lost 66 lbs? Wanna know how she did it?  Exercise and eating right.  I'm so excited that this story made the news. There was no "quick fix". Her mother did the right thing. She started getting the family out there on the 4 mile trail every day. They did it together.
*****

Today we went out to lunch...well sort of. Ms. Tracey and I went out to get the food and then we joined Ms. Barb and Ms. Robin in the lunchroom. We picked Cosi, one of our favorite places. There are so many things I like to eat there...but a lot of sodium. I did enjoy that chipotle lime chicken salad last time, but I wanted more than a salad. So instead I went next door to Subway and got my 6 inch tuscan chicken sandwich. I even skipped making it a meal and got veggie chips in the vending machine when we got back. They grew on me. Actually, they weren't that bad.

*****

The Santa at the mall by work is very....Jolly. There is no padding. It actually scares me. He looks bigger every year. He doesn't sit in a chair. He has a couch...and no lap.

*****

Last minute presents are driving me cray cray!  When all else failed I used to always get chocolate or candy for people. Can't do that now. BAH! 

*****

My mom sends me a text picture every morning wishing me a good day...with a picture of Keith Urban or Tony Stewart...I really wish he would call! Dear Santa....

*****

So I finally got on the scale. Maintaining.

*****

I will be in Florida for Christmas. HOLLA!  And I have already looked up where the nearest Planet Fitness is.  It's about 15 miles away. I will have my car so it's doable...but it's also Florida and I would like to go for walks outside...as long as there are no alligators...

If you thought my fear of frogs was funny...well prepare to be hysterical.

*****

I love Love LOVE Christmas!  I do. You will be hard pressed to find someone who loves the season as much as I do.  But, I am starting to get to the "I need this over with now" phase because I need to get back into my routine. I am very scared about binging and overindulging and laziness...although I know some of you tell me that just reading about my schedule exhausts you. haha. Well it exhausts me too. 
*****

Don't every paint your nails when you are tired. Just don't. I did mine after the gym last night. My left side looks fine...but my right looks like my 5 yr old goddaughter painted it.
*****

Good news!  I finally scheduled my lunch at Season's 52. My reward for winning the fitness competition was a gift card for it and it's been difficult to coordinate schedules. I am sharing mine with Ms. Lety and we are going next Wednesday.

So I have been obsessing over the menu.  There is a grilled veggie sandwich that I am intrigued by, but that is a year-round entree. I feel that I should go seasonal. So there is a western buffalo burger that I have my eye on or the maple duck salad.

I cannot wait!

*****

Okay so a couple of weeks ago I put out there on facebook and instagram: should I cut my hair?  It was driving me crazy.  It wasn't styling nice, but I needed it long enough to put up in pig tails for the race last weekend. Well I switched shampoos and it miraculously grew the half inch I needed. I love it now!  I'm going to keep my length...for now. Sorry mom.

*****

Have a Blessed Night my friends


****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts