ho Ho HO it's Random Wednesday!

It's Random Wednesday Y'all! ho Ho HO

Alright so I did something on Monday. I held off picking up something at the library on Saturday so that I would have an excuse to go to the old gym and hopefully see Gym Crush 1. I got there really early, but that's okay because he was generally well into a run by the time I would get there. I got on the treadmill and tried to focus, but I was a mess. My eyes kept darting all over looking for him.

My plan was Treadmill for 60 then the butt machine (since my new gym doesn't have the same one). Well 35 minutes in I saw him come in and head over to the free weights. My body reacted and the next thing I know I am sitting on the leg press right next to him. Facing him. I should NOT be doing this my brain is screaming: What about your foot????  Screw the foot, he's HOT.

I killed it on the leg press (50lbs more than usual...yeah!) and then I walked over to the wall for some wall squats. I would be facing him again, but now he could see me fully. I would get in my squat formation and my head is screaming "LOOK AT MY THIGHS AND BUTT MISTER!  Come on grab a quarter and start bouncing it off of them!"...my mouth stayed shut though.  I really need to get up the guts to say something...especially since I caught him looking a couple of times. *will be going back next Monday

*****

So yeah, my thighs and butt look great, but that was really really REALLY Dumb!  My foot only hurt walking down stairs before that.  Now it hurts when I'm on stairs, walking, sitting, foot up, etc. ARGH. And so tonight I rest it. No gym. I will use the night to finish some Christmas projects.

*****

Did you hear someone squeal with delight last night? That would have been me. As I was leaving the new gym I saw a BBQ place on the next block. I was soooo excited. For any guy interested, the key to my heart is BBQ!  So I got super excited and then realized I am screwed. I will have to reserve this for special occasions.  Like maybe if I break through a gym plateau or something. Or if the day of the week ends in 'day'...

*****

Okay, so I am starting to lose my mind. Remember my: If you buy it, you will eat it rule.  Well I am not buying it because I would be eating it!  Holidays are stressfull. I WANT CHOCOLATE!

*****

So last night at the gym I went a little heavy on the chest weights after my boobs got squashed earlier in the day. Push-ups and chest presses are great and free boob lifts. My little pal Cas asked me if there was anything that would make them bigger. Sadly, no (although I'm willing to donate to anyone who wants some bigger ones), but lifting is good!

*****

I have not stepped on my scale in months. I think it's time. I am thinking Friday is a good day.

*****

So the Half Marathon is this Saturday and I have a lot of things running through my mind about it. I'll be honest, this is the first one that I am not super excited about. The weather is going to be beautiful. I should be ecstatic. I am super scared about my foot. I know that I will finish. I'm good with that. I just want to know that I will be able to walk afterwards.  And I'm talking for weeks after.

I'm staying at my dad's or the weekend, but I won't be staying in my usual room. It's on the second floor and I'm not comfortable having to go up and down the steps repeatedly.  Just thinking about it right now is making me cringe.

I am trying to figure out which pair of sneakers will be my best option. And right now I have no idea. No matter what pair I put on my foot feels super tight and swollen 30 minutes in.

I will be picking up some purple tape to wrap it in. I like to be fashionable.
*****

Oh yeah, so last night I think we all know that I was all over the hydro massage bed. My legs were super uber tight after Monday night's "Hey Gym Crush, check out my ass!" workout. So I got in the bed and was able to localize the massage to my legs and butt only. Ten minutes of HEAVEN! I felt so good after.  I will need to go back tomorrow night for one last massage.
*****

So the other stress from the Half is that last year it was my focus. I worried about how I would fair once it was over because next up was Christmas.  I ended up taking almost the rest of the month off and I got frustrated with myself.

I know that won't happen this year because I have the gym and gym buddy lisa...and gym crush to motivate me, but I have got to cut back so that I can get some things done before the road trip to Florida. 

I need to get smart and write out my schedule.  I need to make my list of what still needs to be done and when can I do it. The rest of the time I am working out.
*****

It's time to start thinking about New Year's resolutions. I've done pretty well with last year's. I did not go to fast food places. I started new workouts.

So now these are the 3 that I have come up with for 2013:

1-learn how to make hummus

2-Keep to a weekly yoga schedule

3-GET CERTIFIED
*****


Have a Blessed Night My Friends,

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

  1. You are inspiring... at the gym! Squished boobs! half marathons! I am attemtping to talk myself into walking around the block everyday! (Im not kidding...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts