Random Wednesday: St. Patrick's Day Massage, Cadbury Eggs, and Smutty Books

Happy Random Wednesday Y'all!

I wanted to write about my race this weekend, but I also wanted to make sure that I remembered everything first. haha. I've been making a list. I totally remembered something that I forgot when I wrote part 1. I want to make sure I have it all down first.

This year I was fun reading on the metro in to the Expo...last year I was studying flashcards for my certification...it's been a good year :-)

*****

So you know that on light days I like to multitask and read one the treadmill...well once again I hit a um...ahem moment in a book last week. It was the first one in the book. I wasn't expecting it...and naturally I felt like my cheeks were burning and everyone knew I was reading something smutty. hahaha. For the record, it wasn't a very good book and I was a tad disappointed.

*****

We are now 2 weeks into the no sugar thing...I had a little after the race, but not a lot. I keep thinking that if I eat something that is sugar-free that counts right? I think that's ok, but I'm trying to hold off on that too...at least another 2 weeks. I need to do this.

*****

Cousin Randy couldn't make it to the race as he was sick. But, he did send me a virtual support sign. I love my family!



*****

I went down to Virginia for the race Thursday night. Wednesday night met Ms. Bibble and her parents out for dinner at Plaza Azteca. I know I mentioned it in last week's Random Wednesday, but I forgot to mention that I totally avoided beans during my dinner. I couldn't take any chances.

*****

I went to Wal-Mart today at lunch for a couple groceries. There were Cadbury eggs EVERYWHERE!  Kill me now.

*****

I have 8 work days left!

*****

How did you spend your St. Patrick's Day? I had a full body deep tissue massage...ahhh THANK YOU HEATHER!  It was a Christmas present from Heather and that was the earliest that I could schedule it.  Two days post race was pretty awesome.

I had never been to this place before, but Gym Buddy Lisa goes there regularly and loves it. It was very relaxing and painful. haha. I told her to dig deep. My legs were still tight, but I needed work on that shoulder. She done good. I'm still sore from it, but that means she got in there. It was so good that I booked another appointment for 3 weeks from now. My focus between now and then is to stretch that shoulder to help her out.

*****

Since I don't have much time left at work I am making my list of places that I want to go to eat before I leave. Right now I have Plaza Azteca and Wegmans on the list. Two lunch dates are booked. I have another booked for the food court at the mall, but that was more of a convenience thing since I am meeting someone there.

*****

In 48 hours I will be in the Mountains with Ms. Carol and my girls, Miss Olivia and Miss Sophia. SOOOO excited!

*****
Time to update your playlist.  Here's the list I got from my monthly email:

Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.

Stephen Swartz & Joni Fatora - Bullet Train - 130 BPM

Kylie Minogue - Into the Blue - 116 BPM

Dillon Francis & DJ Snake - Get Low - 102 BPM

Austin Mahone & Pitbull - Mmm Yeah - 126 BPM

David Guetta & Skylar Grey - Shot Me Down - 129 BPM

Fitz & The Tantrums - The Walker - 132 BPM

Flo Rida - How I Feel (SCNDL Radio Mix) - 129 BPM

Armin van Buuren & Trevor Guthrie - This is What It Feels Like (Antillas & Dankann Remix) - 131 BPM

Jason Derulo & 2 Chainz - Talk Dirty - 101 BPM

The Chainsmokers - #Selfie - 128 BPM



Pledges for Run for Autism again can be made here:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRUSA14

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts