Random Wednesday: Soup, Cold, and Braids

Happy Random Wednesday Bleeps,

I keep forgetting to tell you one of my favorite moments from the Polar Plunge weekend. When I got home that night I was a Tweeting and got a Tweet from one of people that I follow. He was at the plunge and had seen me. He was on his way over to say hi, but was called to go to the beach. That was awesome. So we made plans to meet up next year. That was pretty sweet. I like being recognized. haha.

*****

The other night I was on Face Time with my little Snuggle Buddy. He's into blowing kisses....melts Aunt Jennie's heart.

*****

Today at lunch I went to the mall to pick up a gift for someone. And then I went into the store next to it to look at sports bras...my least favorite thing to try on....but I did it. Ugh...I can never plan on doing that because I will come up with a thousand excuses not to do it. I would rather try on bathing suits.   I tried on a few. I didn't buy, but I felt good with the sizes.  Plus, mine are getting too big...a good problem to have, but a problem as I am a little more bouncy than I would like.


*****

 We are without heat tonight...so I am wearing many a layer. Actually I have been wearing my running leggings under my jeans at work to stay warm. Wanna know a secret? I feel like a super hero when I go to the ladies room and reveal my spandex underneath. haha.  That plus wearing my reading glasses I can work it. haha.

*****

The other night Aunt Sarah made the most awesome Italian Wedding Soup. Jealous? You should be...it was FANTASTIC. Ironically I had picked up four cans of soup over the weekend and one of them was Italian Wedding soup. I don't know that I can have it now...it is so not the same. I shall need to get the recipe before I move.

*****

I want points!  The morning went by fast. So fast that by the time noon came around I didn't have time to eat my lunch before running to the mall. I was going to the mall with the food court...my nose was assaulted with smells everywhere I walked...Cookies...donuts...chicken...pizza...buttery pretzels...burgers...

I really really really wanted to get something...but, I did not.

*****

Right now there was a commercial for a KFC pot pie...OMG I love pot pies! I want one RIGHT NOW!

*****

The Syracuse games this week have just about killed me...tonight we lost, but I'm okay with it. There was a lot of pressure being undfeated...now we got the first loss out of the system...pressure is off...and I'm glad because the games have been too close and killing me.

*****

I would like to send out prayer requests. Mr. Brian's mom, one of the sweetest ladies on the planet, is not doing so well. If love and support were all it takes to heal she would be good as new in no time, but it doesn't hurt to ask for more. 

*****

My brain is on Cruise control...hahaha get it!  All I can think about it going shopping for new bathing suits and cruise wear....I have decided I'm going to make it a healthy cruise. I may indulge in a drink or two, but that's all. I need to stay hydrated and in good shape for running the track on the deck. Yep, I'm nerdy like that.

*****

I am happy to report that I got to see Gym Buddy Lisa Twice this week!  I think I had seen her that many times since October last year.  It was nice to have a buddy again.

*****

I have not gotten to watch as much of the Olympics as I would like...but, I have seen some Curling and that makes me happy. Woo Woo!

*****

Okay, my hair is getting  longer. Part of me really really wants to cut it. But, I have a vision for that finish line in December and in it there are long long braids...so I will keep growing it out.

Have a Blessed Night

Pledges for Run for Autism again can be made here:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRUSA14

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts