Random Wednesday: Cruise Time, Snow, and the Scale

Happy Random Wednesday Bleeps!

I have exciting news. The cruise has finally been scheduled!  HOLLA!  I will be going to the Bahamas the week before my birthday...what I wouldn't give for that to be tomorrow.  Needless to say, I have had Cruise on my brain for 24 hours. 

*****

You may have noticed that I haven't done a recap on The Biggest Loser finale yet. Well there are a couple of reasons. First, I'm just behind.  Second, I want to think about how to approach it. I think I am just going to recap and then I will have a reaction follow up post later.

*****

So Saturday I went up to spend the day with Cousin Kim and Miss Cassidy. I put on my new size 6 teeny tiny jeans. I wanted to break them in. I did bring a pair of sweatpants in case I hit a moment when I couldn't button up again after using the ladies room (a little terrified of that happening). I did change, but not until it was time to go and I put them on for a warmth factor. Pretty excited. I heart my little jeans.

I get very frustrated when I see my rolls of fat through my gym. It makes me feel like I have so far to go, but then I put on my little jeans and remember that I am getting smaller and I'm good.

*****

The morning that I went in to Philly I decided to bust out the scale and just see how I was doing. I really don't remember the last time I weighed myself.   I kept stepping on it and it kept saying "Err"...grrr...it better just need new batteries and not a reflection on my weight.

 *****

I have declared Tuesdays my "To Do List Tuesdays". I need to make sure that I get at least 3 things knocked off of my To Do List. I just have to make sure that I don't fall in the trap of "Oh well I'll do that on Tuesday" and just pile it all on there.

*****

I did NOT want to go to the gym tonight. With the impending storm coming I just wanted to run to the grocery store and run home.  But, I will be working from home for at least tomorrow if not Friday also. We all know how I have been fairing with my workouts (although I'm fairly certain I will get a shovel workout tomorrow). And so it was very important for me to get to the gym tonight. It wasn't a long workout, but it was a workout. Something is better than nothing. :-)

I even made sure to walk at lunch. Ms. Tracey and I got in a mile and a half at lunch. We got a little distracted by a monster sale at Bath & Body Works...

*****

Sunday I caved. I ran into Girl Scouts and I bought some cookies. I got the Cranberry Citrus shortbreads. I was intrigued and I knew they had a better chance of survival if there was no chocolate involved.


*****

So when I said that I wanted to go to the Grocery Store tonight I really wanted to go stock up on chocolate....I did not stop. I knew I would just eat it all tomorrow.  So we're calling it a win...until I am trying to walk to the store in 2 feet of snow to get myself a snickers bar.


 *****

It's time to freshen up your playlist :-)
 
Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.

Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull - I'm a Freak - 128 BPM

Neon Trees - Sleeping with a Friend - 107 BPM

Jerrod Niemann - Drink to That All Night - 116 BPM

Martin Garrix - Animals - 127 BPM

Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, Schoolboy Q & Hollis - White Walls - 116 BPM

Fitz & The Tantrums - Out of My League - 85 BPM

Shakira & Rihanna - Can't Remember to Forget You - 139 BPM

Lea Michele - Louder - 126 BPM

Grouplove - Ways to Go - 101 BPM

Lady GaGa, R. Kelly & Rick Ross - Do What U Want (DJWS Remix) - 99 BPM


To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine
 *****

It's Tip Time...is your skin extra dry right now? Drink some water :-)  Well drink lots of water. Crazy as it sounds, but it hydrates your Whole body :-)

Have a Blessed Night.

Pledges for Run for Autism  can be made here:

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/jennifer-henderson-6/RNRUSA14


*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973 

Comments

Popular Posts