Random Wednesday: Last day of work, Happy Hour, and Baseball

It's Random Wednesday Beautiful People!

Yesterday was my last day sitting behind a desk. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....All day long people kept telling me that I was glowing. And I was. You could not wipe the grin off of my face. I am so ready to begin the next chapter of my life.

*****

Sometimes I really just want to eat a giant plate of french fries for dinner.

*****

So yesterday I went to the mall at lunch to walk for 2 miles and then after my exit interview I went back to the mall to walk 3 more before happy hour. I ended up walking 4 more. Go Me!

What I didn't consider is that I would show up to Happy Hour starving.


*****

The bet is on for the Push Up challenge. Still have to pick a date, but now I know what is at stake. I went full on this morning. I want to win! (it's only lunch, don't get too excited)


*****

Today I had a margarita (at lunch!) and a mocha frappuccino. My margarita was Skinny. And my frappuccino was Light.

*****

My plan for this morning was to tackle this new beginning head on. I was going to run for 5 miles. Do 30 minutes of core work. And finish with 30 minutes of yoga.

Since I got my pedicure I did 11 miles of walking in two days. I have a blister forming at the base of my big toe at the fresh skin. I have a 5K this Sunday morning. I have to let it rest.

I also got in late last night. So this morning I still woke up early, but let myself lay in bed and read for an hour before getting up (my own personal little celebration). Then I got up for Core and Yoga. The downfall is that I had not showered since Monday night and I had walked and sweated a little the day before. My stink was starting to make me nauseous. I couldn't do any more.

*****

I was walking past Old Navy yesterday and saw the big sales. I was intrigued, but I talked myself out of going in. And then I saw the long maxi skirts on sale for $15. I went in. Turns out they were maternity. Would anyone know if I got one for myself?  I didn't, but dang it they were cute!

*****

Baseball season is here and I could not be more excited. I read an article about crazy unique foods being offered at the ballparks. An 18 inch stuffed corn dog. There is a 3 pound hot dog. The corn dog can be found at the Arizona Diamondbacks stadium.

Ironically there was a complaint from fans that the food was getting too healthy.  Nice response. What ever happened to just enjoying a hot dog and peanuts at a game? Why does there have to be so much gluttony?

*****

Time to update your playlist. Here is the monthly list that I received. I am excited to freshen mine up!

Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.

Foster the People - Best Friend - 115 BPM

Wisin, Jennifer Lopez & Ricky Martin - Adrenalina - 126 BPM

Miley Cyrus - Adore You (Cedric Gervais Remix) - 128 BPM

Mystery Skulls - Ghost - 120 BPM

Major Lazer & Sean Paul - Come on to Me - 110 BPM

Breathe Carolina & Karmin - Bang It Out - 130 BPM

Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't with It) - 128 BPM

Kylie Minogue - Into the Blue (Patrick Hagenaar Colour Code Remix) - 129 BPM

American Authors - Best Day of My Life (Gazzo Remix) - 125 BPM

Avicii - Addicted to You - 128 BPM

To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.

Have a Blessed Night

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts