Recovery time is over. Resuming regularly scheduled programming.

Hello Beautiful People,

My month of recovery time is over. Holla!  It's time to get back up and moving. And that's what I've been doing.

Tuesday I went to the gym and hit the treadmill. I still wasn't sure about my foot so I just went with a brisk walk. The arch pulled on the third mile for about 10 minutes. I enjoyed my walk, but was a little aggravated.

I had been wanting to attend the Holy Yoga sessions at Church on Wednesday nights, but I was attending Bible study during that time. Ms. Caroline and I decided to go and I am so glad I did. It was so great on my legs. The schedule has changed and added a Monday morning class for the summer. Twice a week is a good good thing for me.

Thursday I was babysitting from 7:45am to 11pm so there really wasn't time to workout. I needed a nap.

Friday night I was with a client and we did a barbell workout. I had all of the weights on it to transport. So when I got home I did a max weight workout. It was gooood. Back. Chest. Shoulders. Biceps. Triceps. I skipped legs because I was planning a run the next day.

My clients moved schedules around and I now have an 8am on Saturday. So my new Saturday schedule is to train them then hit the gym on my way home. I did 5 miles of intervals and then 10 minutes of core work after. The running felt good and my foot hasn't bothered me since last Tuesday. HOLLA!

Sunday night I did some more max weights. And then this morning I had Holy Yoga. We spent most of the time on Upper body which is fine, but we also spent a lot of time sitting on our knees and I didn't really respond well to that. I modified what I could, but ouch.

My gym bag is packed and I will be going tomorrow after my morning clients. I wish I was going to the park, but not in this heat.

I spent a lot of time working on my calendar this weekend. My summer schedule is nice and busy. That means that I NEED to schedule in my workouts. My injury is better and I have to get back into my former shape so that I can kick Marathon #3's Ass!

Get out your calendar now and start plugging in workouts. Start with the times you can do and then figure out what you will be doing during them. Make the effort and your body will thank you.

Have a Blessed Evening
****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts