Misery = bad food choices

Hello Bleeps,

Unless you've been living under a rock you know that I'm nursing a tight calf. You also know how miserable I am about it.

Injury + misery = eating

It sucks. I'm a stress eater. I'm trying really hard to eat well. I'm not burning those extra calories without my cardio. I'm burning them with weights, but it's not the same. Since I need to rest that also means that I spend a little more time on the couch or in the chair. I tend to eat a little more. Snacking...grr.

For the most part I will do well. I will eat well for most of my day. And then I will blow it. Either I eat too much or I go for the sweets. I'm not eating out as much so that's a good thing.

Sunday we went to Jersey Mike's after church for a fund raiser. I picked a mini on wheat. It's the smallest they had. I did splurge on roast beef, but that was to be my fun for the day. And then on the way home I stopped at Starbucks for a frappucino.

Today I went for BBQ after Ms. Julie and I went to the Humane Society to drop of donations that our Girls on the Run collected. I got my BBQ (the small size), but I got it with mac'n'cheese. OMG it was the greatest mac'n'cheese ever! I should've stopped there. Dessert? Ok. Ms. Julie and I split a brownie with ice cream. Okay, there is my cheat day.




On my way home I stopped for baby carrots and bananas. I seem to crave baby carrots when I eat poorly. I can't explain it.

Tonight I polished off my Girl Scout Samoa ice cream.

I MUST BE STOPPED!

This is what happens when you are a food addict. I will recover soon and this will stop. Life is so different now that I have faith that it will happen. I just wish I had that same faith in my will power.

Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile;
Instagram: Jennie5973; www.pinterest.com/jhendersonfit

Comments

Popular Posts