Random Wednesday: Girl Scouts, Marathon, and Water



Happy Random Wednesday,

I know you are dying to ask…go ahead. No, my toenail has not fallen off yet. Grr…still black as can be though. It’s getting harder and harder to disguise under nail polish.

*****

Have you ever had Salted Caramel Gelato? It’s literally the most amazing thing EVER!

*****

It gets a little difficult to drink all of the daily water I need to when it’s cold outside. It naturally cools my body temperature. I don’t always win the battle, but I do try to wear layers to warm me up or have a hot tea to help warm me inside.

*****

Before the new year there was a billboard that I passed every day that only said “This year I resolve to be fit.” I liked it. I wanted to take a picture. The rest of it came up after January 1. It was for a Toyota dealership and the put a car over it. Clever, but kind of ruined it for me.

*****

For the record, the day after I don’t get all of my water in are my heaviest days on the scale. Water weight. So there’s your challenge. Get in all 64 oz of water in and see the scale smile.

*****

I had a difficult time at the grocery store. I was in the frozen food section and couldn’t move from the frozen jalapeno poppers and mozzarella sticks. There was a little voice in my head that said “Football!  You can eat that while watching football!”

I didn’t get them, but I don’t like the trigger. Of course it’s not easy to watch football with all of the pizza and wings commercials.

*****

I still crave a burger something fierce.

*****

Would you believe me if I said that I still have cookies left from the Cookie exchange last month?  It’s true!  Not a lot, but I do.

*****

And speaking of cookies…it’s that time of year again. Girl Scout Cookie time. It’s hard enough to avoid those big eyes begging for you to buy cookies outside of Wal-Mart or the grocery store, but not it’s all over facebook. You can order online now. I can’t decide if that is wonderful or super dangerous.

*****

The other day I saw a billboard for a dorrito crusted cheese bite. I almost threw up.

*****

I got my form. I am signing up with Run for Autism this week. Woo Woo! 4 months and 3 days til the Cleveland Marathon. Time to get focused.

*****

I have been very stressed lately. I want a Twix bar something BAD!

Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973

New to Pinterest

www.pinterest.com/jhendersonfit

Comments

Popular Posts