Last post before I leave the country...see ya next week :-)

Hello Beautiful People,

Ack!  We leave for the airport at 6:30 am. I am packed...although I need to weigh my suitcase...I think it might be close. Kind of hard to judge when I can lift 50 lbs so easily. But, that's a good thing. Strong is Sexy!

Grey's Anatomy is on and Burke is back so this will be short...plus I have to go to bed in a minute.

I'm stressed and excited...excited and stressed. I know I will enjoy this trip. I know that I will relax and have fun. But, I really am stressed about the food. Most people don't understand that. Then again most people aren't food addicts and don't really understand what it's like to go through life daily. Some days are good. Some days are bad. Every day is different. I am going into this trip strong. I will also be documenting all of the food I will consume. I have little notebook with me. It may sound obsessive, but this is how I will survive. Imagine that a recovering alcoholic is going on a cruise for a week and that instead of water they are only allowed to drink beer. Where is the fine line without falling off the wagon? When I say that I think about food for hours and hours a day I am not kidding. That's part of the addiction. It sucks. I pray that one day it will be better and I will not have this problem, but I've been 'recovering' for almost 7 years and I still fall off of the wagon regularly. So I'm fairly certain that this cruise will be a big test for me. I'm ready for the challenge though.

And on that note Bleeps I shall talk to you next week when I get back...


Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts