Random Wednesday: Pancakes, Carrie Pilby, and Taco Cleanse

Happy Random Wednesday,

So you know that McDonalds is serving breakfast all day now right? I pass by one just about every day that has a big picture of pancakes in the front window. I can't tell you how many times I was tempted to pull in and get some. I LOVE pancakes!

*****

Did you know that Seasonal Affective Disorder is a real thing?  Are you SAD? Don't worry, you aren't alone. It happens to a lot of people. Do you find it harder to motivate yourself to get moving? Do you just want to bundle up and lay around all day? 

A study came out and they have recommended 3 things to help

1) Physical Activity - get up and move around

2) Stick to a routine - otherwise you tend you hibernate

3) Make the cold weather a happy experience - light a fire and drink hot chocolate

*****

I'm in denial...we are just over 4 weeks from the Daytona 500 and this will be Tony Stewart's last season...wouldn't it be great if this was the year and he finally called me? Hey Tony Stewart, CALL ME!

*****

Last night I had a craving so I stopped at Target on way home. I already had a little spinach and tomato at home and I wanted some egg whites. YUM! I love that combo for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

*****

I am kicking around something and have been for a long time. Many of you know that years ago I wrote a novel. It was never published, but I still wrote it. That sort of instigated my love of writing. Well during my travels at that time I met an author and got to spend a little time with her. This was before facebook (shocking I know) and I have been able to stay FB friends with her. Her first novel was released as a Young Adult novel a few years ago and it is currently being filmed. If you are looking for a good Coming of Age novel then check out Carrie Pilby by Caren Lissner.

Not only is in being filmed, but one of my BIG crushes is in it.  If I beg enough maybe I can get an invite to the Premiere so that I can meet him. Hey Caren, if I plug the movie enough can we make that happen? :-)

Anyway, it all got me to thinking that maybe now is a good time to try and write another novel. I'm thinking about it being about a former fat girl who becomes a personal trainer and all of her struggles and triumphs. What do you think?

*****

Tomorrow the Lottery for the New York City Marathon opens up...hopefully that'll be me next year.  I get a little excited about that.

*****

Still growing out my bangs. Still driving me crazy.

*****

Have you heard about the Taco Cleanse?  The first time I did, I didn't realize it was a joke book. I felt so much better when I found out it was.

*****


Girls on the Run is starting soon. Woo Woo. I have some updates on that. Some good and some sad things have happened. You'll just have to stay tuned to find out what....


Have a Blessed Evening
****Please note****


 If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts