Random Wednesday: Running buddy, Cheesecake Factory, and Bangs

Happy Random Wednesday,

Hooray!  This week I finally hooked up with Running buddy at the park. YEAH!  Although we just walked, but we walked for almost 5 miles so I'm good. Right now my training is mostly involving walking anyway. Stupid knee. Stupid foot.

*****

The race is in a couple of weeks. Aunt Carol's kitchen is currently being remodeled. So there is a good chance that we won't be able to carb-load at her house. Bummer. But wait! Mom has a gift card to Cheesecake Factory....SOLD!

It has been suggested that maybe we get cheesecake for the post race celebration. My brain might explode right now just thinking about it.

Basically, I have stayed off of the menu until tonight so that I wouldn't obsess over it, but now Pandora's box has been opened.

*****

So my bangs are long. They are almost chin length. I am not loving them. BAH! I think I would like it if the whole length was long, but I like my hair short. Grr.

*****

Tomorrow I need to go get some groceries. Specifically I need vegetables. Buying fresh means frequent trips to the store.

*****

Monday was National Margarita Day and I didn't have one. WHAT????

*****

It was EXTREMELY windy today. My poor little car was blowing all over. It was the only time that I was happy that I have the extra pounds to lose. They may have kept me from blowing off of the road.

*****

Sunday was the Daytona 500. Of course Tony Stewart was not driving since he injured his back. It killed me that he wasn't racing. But, they did interview him by phone. They kept asking when he expected to be back (no pun intended). As much as I want him back, I want him healed. Do not rush the man. It's his BACK. Can you imagine the vibrations of those cars on the back? Take your time Tony. Call me if you need some company.

*****

Speaking of Daytona, I ran to Zoe's Kitchen after church on Sunday to pick up lunch. They have some new items on the menu and I got a sandwich with ham and mozzarella and rosemary. Oh heck yes!  I love rosemary. I want it on everything!

*****
As much as I would like to write more, tomorrow is distance day. I need to get some sleep.

Good night my loves.


Have a Blessed Evening
****Please note****


 If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts