Random Wednesday: Pumpkin Spice, the Pope, and Tony Stewart

Happy Random Wednesday Bleeps!

Last week we started Girls on the Run again. Hooray!  I have missed these girls. I heart them so! They seemed to sprout up over the summer. I think they were getting their milk through IV.

*****

Whenever I'm anxious I tend to have crazy dreams. Last week when my schedule was so crazy and tight I had a dream that I took my wet laundry to the gym and hung it on the equipment while I worked out because I didn't even have time to do my laundry...and when your clothes are as sweaty as mine that's disgusting.

Last night I had a dream that I was shopping in the plus sizes again. I actually woke up having an anxiety attack. Please note, I kicked my own butt with my workout today. That's my biggest motivation.

*****

Did you see any of the Pope's visit? I am sending a big Shout out to the Pope after watching him this week. That man is 78 and had a schedule that would make 20 yr olds tired. He also has sciatica and was limping around, but man that man has energy.

I wonder if the Pope has a personal trainer....

*****

I had an encounter with myself in a fitting room mirror this past weekend...ugh...I need to switch things up.

*****

I started up a 100 miles a month group on Facebook. If you are training for an event or just want to keep active please join. It's a closed group, but I will approve anyone.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/964024576991311/?ref=br_tf

*****

It's hard to keep away from sweets when there is pumpkin spice everywhere....

*****

Over the weekend I heard that sad rumor that Tony Stewart would be retiring after next season. Well today was the official press conference. I am officially in mourning.

Although perhaps his schedule will lighten up to finally call me...hey Tony Stewart CALL ME! :-)



Have a Blessed Evening
****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts