Random Saturday: Sweat, Sugar Cookies and (Tony) Stewart

Happy Random Saturday,

Alright so it's no surprise that I sweat...and I smell. I tend to stop at Target for fruits and vegetables on my way home. I'm starting to get paranoid that they will ask me to stop doing that. The other day the lady in line in front of me started sniffing the candle she was buying as soon as I got in line.

I am telling you, this is how I am going to be when I finally run into Tony Stewart...he is either going to be drawn to my pheromones or completely repulsed.

Hey Tony Stewart, CALL ME and let's find out!

*****

Big shout out to Panera for their Mediterranean Chicken Quinoa salad...YUM

*****

I have been treating myself to cut up big giant peaches and frozen Lite-Cool Whip.

*****

Under the Subject: things that suck...we can add my whole left leg. Because my knee has been an issue my body tries to compensate. The result: tight calf...tight arch...tight hamstring...grr

*****

I have not bought any Halloween Candy. I count that as a win since it's in my face constantly.

*****

I did, however, have maybe 2 sugar cookie sandwiches last night...omg so good.

*****

I love my clients. I really do. They bring me so much joy. It brings me more pleasure than you can imagine to know that I am giving them the tools for a healthier and fitter life. One of the best comments last week was:

If it hurt as much to put the weight on as it does to take it off, I never would have done it.

*****

It's football season!  WOO WOO. Over labor day weekend the NFL website was having huge sales and discounts. I found a shirt I liked and ordered it. I stressed about the size though. Fan shirts tend to run small. So I ordered a Large. When it arrived it is actually a little big, but it's 100% cotton so hopefully it'll fit right soon.

*****

I need a massage...STAT!  Or at least a very thorough pedicure.

*****

 

I had a nice week. Daddy was sort of in town and I got to meet up with him and his friend for lunch. I picked Outback for it and couldn't wait. Prior the drive my blood sugar dropped super low. I was shaking. I had a little protein bar and it subsided, but I was so hungry when I got there I gobbled down some of the bread. For lunch I picked a combo. I had the cup of baked potato soup and the 1/2 ribeye melt sandwich. Nope, not the healthiest choices, but portion control was my win.

And then a couple hours later dad called to tell me a friend of his had Tony Stewart at his house last week. WHAT???  So the plan is in motion to introduce me...that meant I ran my ass off yesterday morning at the gym. No motivation like a Tony Stewart motivation!

*****

It's time to update your playlists.

Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.
Beck - Dreams - 114 BPM
Grace Potter - Alive Tonight - 120 BPM
Veruca Salt - Laughing in the Sugar Bowl - 163 BPM
Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer (Mike Cruz Remix) - 126 BPM
Flo Rida, Robin Thicke & Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It - 119 BPM
Madonna - Bitch, I'm Madonna (Fedde Le Grande Remix) - 128 BPM
Shawn Mendes - Stitches - 150 BPM
Elle King - Ex's & Oh's - 140 BPM
One Direction - Drag Me Down - 139 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.

Have a Blessed Evening
****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts