Random Wednesday so Random it's Friday

Happy Random Wednesday Bleeps,

So this is awkward....as it's Friday.  I spent the last few days at the beach with Miss Olivia and Miss Sophia. The time was short so I spent every minute with them that I could. I will tell you all about it later.

*****

I am just going to say what we are all thinking...there is nothing sadder than a stale oreo

*****

Today was the last day of my second Push Up program. I was scheduled for 270.  I finished with 285 today. HOLLA!

Girlfriend has some Sexy Arms!

*****

I have a funny story for you.

Last Friday I went to the pool. It was a beautiful day and I was surprised there weren't more people there. It was pretty much just me at first. Then a few more ladies came. And a few more.

One lady came with two younger girls. They went to the area on the lower level by the lake and then came back a little while later. I was reading so I wasn't paying attention, but a little while later some other ladies and the life guards were talking to them. Then things got quiet and about 10 minutes later two hunky hunky maintenance men came in.

It was like something out of a movie. It seemed to move in slow motion. The hunky hunky maintenance guys strutting around the pool area and all of the ladies sitting up and shifting their boobs in the air.

Turns out there was a beehive. I know this because the hunky hunky maintenance guys disturbed it and then were running away from it waving their hands in the air. haha. They left and things returned to normal...until they returned a few minutes later. And then the boob shifting happened again.

They sprayed a can at it and practically got a standing ovation when they left. haha.

*****

All of this running is killing my legs. I lay in bed every night with sore muscles no matter how much I stretch. I thought it was Restless Leg Syndrome, but that is neurological. I don't think it's that. Grr...I'm pretty sure it just has to do with the increase in mileage, but grr...I like my sleep.

I've also has 3 nights where I have woken up completely parched in the middle of the night. I know I am plenty hydrated before going to bed. This used to happen to me every night, but that was before I was drinking my 64 oz of water a day.


*****

Today is a the first of August. That means July is over. I had hoped for 150 foot miles, but I only got in 142. So I am aiming high for 175 this month. I got 8 in today. I am going to make August my Bitch!  Haha.

*****

Yes, I have a special playlist on my ipod for booty music...because I heart my booty!

Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com




Comments

Popular Posts