I feel like a Bottomless Pit

Hello Beautiful People,

Friday night I carb loaded. And then I didn't run on Saturday. Yesterday was a rest day. And today was to be a distance day. I ate accordingly. Today I was going to help my mom set up her classroom until noon and then go to the fitness center for my distance.

All morning I felt like a bottomless pit. I had eggs for breakfast, but I was still starving. There was a lot of work to be done so I decided to stay until 3 and make it a shorter distance night. I needed to get lunch since I didn't bring anything.  I had a free iced tea from Dunkin Donuts so I thought I would get a bagel. That should hold me over a little. Nope. When I got back to school Mom said that another teacher ordered pizza and we were invited. I shouldn't. I really shouldn't. It's all I could think about all afternoon. I wanted it. I didn't want it. I wanted it. I didn't want it.

I left at 4 and didn't have any pizza.

On my first mile my foot HURT. It hurt like hell. I didn't think I would finish. After the first mile it felt better. I got in 5 miles today. After, it still hurt. I have been massaging it all night. It's going to need to be a light week.  I really hope I feel better soon.

Am I this hungry because of my metabolism? Am I this hungry because of anxiety? Am I this hungry because I'm frustrated from this setback?  I tend to think that it's all 3.

I am a stress eater. Sometimes it really sucks to get out of bed.


Have a Blessed Night

*************************************************************************
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts