Decompressing after a long week

Happy Friday Beautiful People,

OH I have never been so happy for a Friday afternoon. This week has been beyond exhausting.  I am currently writing you from my Happy Place, Amelie's French Bakery. I needed this. If I wasn't here, I would be at home at the bottom of a bottle of wine, or more accurately a plate of french fries. I'm sipping a coffee while I decompress.



I've hit my step goal since Wednesday. I'm pretty happy with that. It hasn't been at the gym, but it's been from constantly moving. I had planned on going to the gym Wednesday after preschool, but I was about to drop when preschool was over. I knew it was pointless. So I went  home to do weights. Somehow I got a little energy on the ride home and ended up stepping around my living room for an hour and fifteen minutes straight. I almost went to the gym on Thursday, but I only had a couple of hours between preschool and clients and I didn't want to go sweaty. So I went to the gymnasium at church and did laps for an hour. Today I had to watch some kids after pre-school, so I did laps while we were in the gym, and then the last 30 minutes with them was spent walking up and down the hallway.

Tomorrow is my big day. I have clients at 8am and then I'm hitting the treadmill. And that's all I have scheduled. I have lots to do. There are some pretty amazing things coming up that I need to work on, but nothing happens until I have my miles in. I'm starting to panic about the Half Marathon. One minute I feel fine about it and then the next I'm internally freaking out.   I need to get my butt moving on my fundraising. That's on tomorrow's list. I need to contact every person that I know to help me with my fundraising.

And on that note. Please visit my fundraising page for St. Jude Heroes.

http://heroes.stjude.org/Jennie_Henderson

Before I go on, I have to mention my butt.  It used to be my pride and joy.  And it's still pretty awesome, it's just slightly larger than it was a couple of years ago. Well it was the talk of pre-school this week. Okay, just the talk of one of the other teachers. I'm not even sure how it came up, but I made a comment that my butt was solid muscle and jokingly told her to tap it (no children were in the area, we aren't like that). She did and replied "OMG that's solid.  How did you do that?"  That's right, my butt is still in good shape. Hooray. Now if my belly would get on board with that...

Okay so I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but I'm really focusing on doing stuff for myself this year. I sort of forgot to take care of myself since the marathons.  My stress level is off the charts and I need to spend some time every day for myself. It can be reading. It can be knitting. It can be drawing. It just has to be something that I can breathe during.

I am a planner junky. I have a planner problem. I get a little too excited buying my new daily planner every year. I was good this year. I finally sat down and filled out the first half of the year in it. I'm pretty booked until May...grrr.  Anyway, I was at Barnes and Noble a couple of weeks ago and found another planner. I didn't needed it. It is a Paris in Color planner. There happened to be one out of the wrapping and I was flipping through it and loving it. It was beautiful and it was 50% off. I had to have it. But, what would I use it for?  I decided to use it for my personal time. I am keeping track in it of the things that I'm doing for myself.  I'm also adding a gratitude moment each day. I write something from the day that I'm thankful for.



I'm sort of on a Paris kick. Can you tell?

Have a Blessed Evening,

Jennie
xoxo


****Please note****


 If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile


Instagram: Jennie5973

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jhendersonfit

Snapchat: jhendersonfit

Comments

Popular Posts