Random Wednesday...oh how I've missed you!

Happy Random Wednesday!

As a refresher and for those of you who are new to my blog, I like to use Wednesday as the day to post about my random thoughts. Basically, it's for things what won't fill a whole post, but that I feel need to be addressed. Haha.

Let me start by telling you about the dinner I made tonight. I try to have this 3-4 times a week.


I made it with spinach, Grilled chicken, carrots, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and balsamic vinaigrette. It is YUMMY.

*****

I am constantly being asked if I like the Pokémon Go fad because kids are moving around. The answer is a resounding HELL NO!  I love people moving. However, I love people moving in a safe and respectful way. Look up people!  I was driving at night through an apartment complex. My lights were on. People were walking directly in front of my moving vehicle even with my LIGHTS SHINING ON THEM...did I mention this was after 10pm?  Safety first kids(and adults)!

*****

That very next day I had the most amazing breakfast. I was heading North for a long weekend with my bestie and my little besties. I stopped for the night at my Mom's and had a wonderful breakfast with my family before continuing on to the beach.

I ordered the eggs with the toast with avocado and sea salt. I was intrigued...and highly satisfied.

It was beyond yummy...and I full for a while. The funny thing is that I was listening to an audio book on my trip and an hour after I left breakfast someone in the book ordered "Avocado toast with sea salt". Is this a thing now? Because I'm TOTALLY on board! 

I have since made my own version.




*****

Do you have Olympic Fever?  I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I cannot wait until the opening ceremonies. You know I have some posts planned for it

*****

My new favorite place to go is Amelie's French Bakery. I went for my birthday and can't seem to stop going back. I have an addiction to the Salted Caramel Brownie mocha and the Palmiers.



*****

Donuts...oh dear donuts.

So Former Fat Girl Jennie LOVED Donuts...she could eat half a dozen in a sitting. Hence the former fat part. The problem is that donuts are empty calories. They do not fill you up which is why she could eat so many at once.

It was pretty easy to give up, a lot easier than I thought oddly enough. You can put donuts in front of me and I'm good about walking away. With one exception...Duck Donuts. What the heck? Do they put crack in them? We had them at the Outerbanks last month and I damn near lost my mind when they were brought in the house. Yet I can walk into Dunkin Donuts and I'm fine. I do that a lot too. I go for the coffee, but very easily walk away from the donuts. Well, munchkins are a different story. That's clearly an evil plot by some evil mastermind.




*****

It's time to update your playlist. I'm sorry I'm behind, but this is the list that was sent to me for July.

Keith Urban & Carrie Underwood – The Fighter – 132 BPM
Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better – 83 BPM
Tegan& Sara – Stop Desire – 159 BPM
Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover) – 82 BPM
Pitbull& Enrique Iglesias – Messin’ Around – 80 BPM
Sigala, John Newman & Nile Rodgers – Give Me Your Love (Cedric Gervais Remix) – 126 BPM
Coldplay – Hymn for the Weekend (Seeb Remix) – 102 BPM
Elle King – Good Girls – 88 BPM
The Chainsmokers & Daya – Don’t Let Me Down (Hardwell & Sephyx) – 151 BPM
Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness – 119 BPM

Have a Blessed Evening
****Please note****


 If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts