Random Wednesday: Pizza, Tony Stewart and Playlist

Happy Random Wednesday,

Alright I will just say that today has been painful. My knee isn't feeling any better. I have been fighting tears all day and limping everywhere I go.

*****

Yesterday was the last day with Girls on the Run. That meant that it was Pizza Party Day. I picked up 4 pizzas. Guess what my car smelled like today...bah!

*****

Last night as I was wallowing in self pity with my knee elevated and being iced I really really wanted to fall off of the wagon into a vat of chocolate.

*****
 
My birthday is this Saturday. Tony Stewart is racing that night. All I want for my birthday is for him to win and then call me!  Would be the best birthday EVER!

*****

I got a nap today. HOLLA!  I really needed it. I am severely lacking on sleep these days. In fact, I should be asleep right now. Tomorrow is a long long day for me. I have CPR certification and 4 clients all over Charlotte. So I should probably call it a night.

Thank goodness my first Birthday Gift this year was a Starbucks gift card :-) Oh and a quicky Starbucks Happy Hour date with Ms. Caroline for a frap some bananagrams.

*****

Time to update your playlist. I need to do this before next weekend:

Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.


Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

New to Pinterest


Comments

Popular Posts