Thank you for your Motivation and Support

Hello Beautiful People,

I just want to take this moment to thank everyone for their support. I've been pretty open on social media about how tough training for the Cleveland Marathon has been for me both mentally and physically. It's very frustrating. It's mentally draining.

There's a lot of stuff going on right now. A lot of friends and family are going through some pretty tough times at the moment. It feels like every week I take another hit. My mind is very preoccupied most of the time. It makes getting my workouts started difficult. It also makes keeping my mind focused during my workouts difficult. Every text, email, tweet, call, facebook message urging me to keep going has truly helped me. Marathon training can be a very lonely journey and y'all have kept me going. I'm not quite where I want to be and there is a very good chance that I might not be able to finish it, but I have not given up because of you.

It doesn't matter where I am on my journey, I will always need motivation and support. It's so important. The journey to health and fitness can feel extremely isolating if you don't feel like everyone is on your side. So many times I feel like people are out there to sabotage me. I keep thinking "If everyone could be on the same page this would be so much easier."

It's extremely frustrating that no matter how far I come, I still face the mental battle. That's the hardest battle of all. It is an eternal battle. I am not sure this war will ever end, but I will never give up. I've won some battles and lost some. I won't accept total defeat though.

One of the reasons why I stressed about not getting to blog over the past those past weeks is that I felt like I was letting you down as a motivator and cheerleader. Not everyone has that support system and if I can help in anyway I will. In Girls on the Run we often talk about how important it is to support and build each other up. It's so very important.

Alrighty kids, Tuesdays are my long days and I'm beat. I need some sleep, but I needed to say Thank You. And I wanted to encourage each of you to be supportive for each other. If someone is supporting and motivating you, then I challenge you to do the same for someone else. #PayItForward


Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

New to Pinterest


Comments

Popular Posts