Remember me?

Hello my Beautiful People...remember me? Lol

Wow...never ever did I think I would ever go 5 weeks between posts. You have no idea how much it has bothered me. I have composed a hundred posts in my head, I just either didn't have the time or I just have been too exhausted.

I have so many things to catch up on. We had our Girls on the Run 5K today. I am sooooo proud of my girls. It was cold and raining, but they finished. I have new clients. I spent a lot of time at church events (helping the homeless, Confirmation, and Lent events). I did some travelling for Easter.  I have been trying to prepare for the Cleveland Marathon that is in 3 weeks. I have been physically and emotionally exhausted. I have missed you.

Back in September I got a virus on my laptop and it was painful to get on. Well the good news is that I have a new laptop now. YEAH!  So I'm back. I'm so happy. I love it!  YEAH!

So along with my busy schedule has come a lot of stress. I haven't been truly handling it well. Sometimes I was happy not to be blogging because I was ashamed. I consumed WAY too much chocolate. I ate out too much. I didn't like it. But, I couldn't stop it. I would literally be in line at the store and say to myself "Be proud that your cart doesn't have anything bad in it. I will be good." And then minutes later I would throw a twix bar on the counter. I literally couldn't stop myself. I had no willpower.

My Marathon training is not going as well as I had hoped. It's in 3 weeks and I am nowhere near ready. I should be starting to taper and I haven't completed a respectable distance in my mind. I'm going to try for one on Monday, otherwise it's time to resign myself to the fact that I will have to switch to a Half instead of a Full.

Another issue with not getting on my computer has been my lack of pushing my Fundraising for Run for Autism. I am way behind on my fundraising. I am feeling like a failure on this end. I need to get moving on it. People are counting on me. I will dedicate this week to that.

On the positive side, I have gotten control of my eating this week. I have focused on drinking water and eating right. The bloat is gone. I feel better, but I'm still not super happy.  I let things get to me and I lost focus. It's time to focus again.

I am sad to report that Tony Stewart still hasn't called me, but I have not given up hope. haha.

I have some things to do before I head out for a Church BBQ tonight...you know how I feel about BBQ...so I shall sign off for now. Rest assured though, that I will be back tomorrow. I Promise!

Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

New to Pinterest


Comments

Popular Posts