Random Wednesday: Sex Sells and Healthy Eating



Happy Random Wednesday My Lovelies!

I feel the need to address something. The commercials for Hardees make me sick to my stomach. Sex sells burgers. It’s almost hilarious for someone to think that these women are practically making love to these big nasty greasy hamburgers. I avoid fast food at any cost, but I absolutely object to these commercials.

*****

I want a shamrock shake soooo bad. I am saving it distance day though.

*****

For tomorrow’s Girls On The Run lesson we are discussing Healthy Eating. It’s my favorite lesson. I can’t wait to get started.

*****

I had a hard time with my run yesterday. It turned into a walk. My legs were sore and super uber tight. At one point I practically had to ask myself if I was actually moving.

So today I devoted to stretching my legs. OMG my right hamstring was painful. Stretching should be fun, not excruciating.

*****

I can not be held responsible for my actions the next time I see a Cadbury Egg….they are my Easter downfall. I especially like the caramel filled ones.

*****

Here is a fun gross fact for you: if you #2 within an hour of waking up then you have a healthy digestive system.  I’m good!

*****

I don’t know who is more excited when my clients hit a milestone or have a breakthrough: them or me….I suspect it’s the latter!

*****

I was asked to be a mentor for a Confirmation Candidate at Church. The theme for our discussions is Chocolate for Lent. We are watching clips from the movie Chocolat. I can’t handle looking at the chocolate every week. One of the clips tonight looked like they were dipping their vegetables in chocolate.

*****

Back by popular request is an update on my toe nail…still there. I had a pedicure on Friday with Ms. Amy. I let the lady know ahead of time. I should have stressed that it’s a little tender. It HURT when she worked on it. I thought that would be enough to FINALLY jar it loose…it did not.

*****

And now something to file under things that make me SUPER mad. I heard a report on the radio that got my goat. Warren Buffett was giving the secret to his physical success. He said it is because he eats like a 6 yr old. He drinks 5 cokes a day and eats ice cream for breakfast. He says that it’s all about how many calories you consume and not about what you eat. 

I sure as hell hope this was a false report.

He’s going to put himself in a diabetic coma. It DOES matter what you eat. To say that it’s only about the calories you consume is like taking a paint brush to a rotting house. It’s just a top coat. They house will still fall apart because it hasn’t been tended to.

*****

It’s time to update your playlist

There should be something here for every taste and routine. If you're looking for a few new songs to spruce up your existing mix, you're in luck. Alternatively, if you need a clean break, you can swap in this entire list—since it blends a variety of speeds and sounds that will get you moving and keep you guessing.

Here's the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred--the web's most popular workout music blog.

David Guetta, Afrojack & Nicki Minaj - Hey Mama - 86 BPM
Flo Rida, Sage the Gemini & Lookas - GDFR (K. Theory Remix) - 73 BPM
Big Data & Joywave - Dangerous (Spacebrother's Electro Stomp Remix) - 126 BPM
Fifth Harmony & Kid Ink - Worth It - 101 BPM
Madonna - Living for Love - 123 BPM
Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (Alex Adair Remix) - 117 BPM
Bleachers - Rollercoaster - 163 BPM
Maroon 5 - Sugar - 121 BPM
Yellow Claw & Ayden - Till It Hurts - 146 BPM
Penguin Prison - Calling Out (Elephante Remix) - 128 BPM

Have a Blessed Evening

****Please note****

If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile

Instagram: Jennie5973

New to Pinterest


Comments

Popular Posts