Today I ate a cupcake, a donut, and an ice cream bar

Hello my Lovelies and Gents,

Breathe. It is Monday night and I am sitting here watching the Phillies play the Braves. Go Phillies!

It's been a day. I cried at work this morning. It wasn't a full sob, but my eyes got watery and I went to see someone for a hug. I keep saying that it's been a rough year and we are only beginning week six. Without going into too much detail, I will just say that there is a behavioral issue with a young one who screams and more for a very long period of time each morning. There have been a couple of days without it, but it's most days and it averages about an hour. I've gotten headaches and it's starting to feel like mental torture. I'LL TELL YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT! JUST MAKE IT STOP! And then it will stop. Like it never happened.

It's exhausting. And it's going to break me. 

This morning I chose to stay in bed and not go in and walk before school. I knew it was probably going to happen. We have had some good Fridays, but no good Mondays and I needed all of the rest I could get. Well, that, and a skunk sprayed outside of my bedroom window several times last night. I was hoping to walk after school today, but I was not in the mood. And I was disappointed in myself. When I went to get my hug, I was offered a cupcake and I didn't even hesitate. It was homemade and they are the best. And I had somehow manifested a bunch of donuts today. I grabbed the book If You Give a Dog a Donut. I didn't read it last week when we had a donut craft. After I brought it to the classroom I got a message that a parent wanted to bring in donuts for the class. I'll have to grab a book about Quiet tomorrow. They were fresh warm Krispy Kremes. I had to. And then when I got home I had ice cream. UGH. 

The good news is that I had very veggie-heavy meals so that counts right?

I have been posting pictures to my personal Facebook page every time I walk. Since I didn't walk and I stress ate I figured I would hold myself accountable here. I'll get some sleep and start all over again, but tomorrow is going to be a long day. I'll just try to resist sweet treats for the rest of the week. 

Last week I got a new succulent. His name is Kevin. So I have Luc and Kevin (Kline). I'm going to need a lot more succulents to get through the year. I should start a GoFundMe for my Emotional Support Succulent Fund. 


Okay, this game is getting too close. I need to focus and send all of the good vibes. And I need to BREATHE. 

I appreciate you.


Jennie
xoxo


****Please note****


If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 

Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on 
Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973
Threads: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts