Anxiety Level: Threat Level Midnight (The Office fans will get it)

Hello Beautiful People,

I know that I owe you some recipes. I have 4 that I'm excited to share with you, but it won't be tonight. I promise that it's coming soon though.

My anxiety level is super high lately. I was really struggling with the question "Why?". I think I have figured it out. I thought I was over my big giant waves of grief, but I was wrong.  It's all Baseball's fault.

It was a busy Spring Training and then the Phillies made a big play to acquire a key player. And I couldn't call Dad to talk about it. I let that build up. I've talked before about how the football season was hard to get through, but baseball was our first love together.



I thought I was doing so well. I mean I know that I've had my moments, but I've come so far. I'm just emotional. We all know that. And this has been super hard.

Cut to this weekend and the Sermon on Sunday wrecked me.  I ended up sobbing through the whole thing. I started fidgeting and tapping my leg and then the tears came and they didn't stop.  My beautiful friend Ms. Tracy said I had an emotional outlet when I said I had an emotional breakdown. Thank you Tracy :-)  When the sermon was over I got up searching desperately for a tissue. While I was up some reinforcements were sent to me to give me hugs and support. Thank you Ms. Kera :-)
I really do have a great support system.

The good news is that I have not given in and eaten any chocolate during this incredibly stressful time.  We are just 11 days away from Easter and I have been really good and I have stayed strong through it. I know that the moment that I have one piece of chocolate I will not be able to stop. As a result, I may have had a little more wine than I would like, but in reality I really haven't had that much. I hardly ever finish the glass when I fill it at home, and I try to limit it to weekends and Thursdays (It's my Grey's Anatomy thing).

I have also made sure that I don't skimp on desserts when I go out. I don't go out that often, but if they offer a non-chocolate dessert, I will indulge.  This weekend I got a key lime cake and OH MY GAH!!!  Sadly I am very embarrassed to confess that I bought some skinny lemon oreos. I ate over half of them yesterday. I'm telling you, my anxiety is unreal.

I have a weighted blanket now and it's very helpful. I have Spring Break next week and I'm hoping that some time away and some down time might give me some much needed rest.

Have a Blessed Evening,

Jennie
xoxo


****Please note****


 If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile


Instagram: Jennie5973

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jhendersonfit

Snapchat: jhendersonfit

Comments

Popular Posts