Random Wednesday: Oreos, Summer clothes, and a Wedding

Happy Random Wednesday,

Once again I am behind on posts. I have a lot to talk about from the Rock'n'Roll DC Half Marathon this weekend. I can't wait to share (I know you don't believe me since it was on Saturday and it is now Wednesday and I haven't said anything yet). It's been a little busy. I'll try to write about it this week.

*****

On Monday was I was babysitting Miss Olivia and she offered me a Red Velvet Oreo. "Come on, you know you want one!" I DO!  I DO WANT ONE! 

And I had one. It was unbelievable. Life changing really.




*****

If I see one more commercial for Domino's Bacon wrapped pizza I may die. I just can't handle it. It's SO not necessary.

*****

It was 83 degrees today. I went to the park and it was packed. WOO WOO

*****

I heart my little Girls on the Run Girls. They are so sweet and innocent....and completely distracted when someone is walking a dog near their track.

*****

Tonight at church we had a Peruvian dinner. I had no idea what to expect (even though I was on the email list to organize, I just didn't check since I couldn't help). It was So yummy. Chicken. Potatoes. Fruit. Slaw. I don't usually like slaw, but I really liked this one.




*****

Dunkin Donuts brought back my Butter Pecan iced lattes...I haven't had one in over a week. I'm going through withdrawal.

*****

With the race over the next thing I am in training for is my cousin's wedding. I need to look for a dress and of course kick my arm workouts into high gear.

*****


It's time to get out the summer clothes. I'm hoping they fit.

Have a Blessed Evening
****Please note****


 If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts