My Two Speeds: Go Go Go and coma

Hello Beautiful People,

I was on such a good streak blogging and then I got sick. Then I went to Washington D.C. for Memorial Day weekend. And then preschool started up again and things got super crazy busy. What's new really?

My brain is on constant overload and there are so many blog posts that I form in my head. I am pretty much waiting for the technology that will take the thoughts from my brain and post them. Is that so hard to want?

So what's been happening in my life? Roller Coasters. Concerts. Zoos. Museums. Studying. Taking on new roles. New kids/more kids in preschool. I'm tired.

Sometimes I wonder how I let myself get so busy. I have my theories, but that's for another time. I have always been a super busy person, but I am really struggling right now. I have been taking steps to free up some time in my life. Sadly that has mean overlapping some obligations and that is making me crazy.   I made a tough decision a few months ago to step away from something and take on something else, but then some other things happened and I couldn't quite remove myself from the first obligation as soon as I would like.  I'm pretty much burning the candle at both ends. I'm doing a good job at everything, but not a great job like I would like to.

How is my foot feeling? I'm glad you asked. It's feeling much better. I still have the issue as soon as I get out of bed, but I'm pretty good the rest of the day. I've had some really big and active days and I've been fine afterwards. That's super encouraging. The only times I've really had issues is after some of the concerts. There was a lot of jumping around and standing on slanted ground. Both are big no no's.  I have gone back to the gym and gotten my  black card again. I really hadn't been there since November, which is horrifying to admit. But, I stopped going for a couple of reasons. The big one was that the renovations they were doing severely irritated my lungs and made me sick. Then My grandmother passed away and I fell into a depression. I'm not even quite sure I'm out of it yet. Anyway, I started going back to the gym initially just for the massages. After the renovations they got the hydro massage beds. HOORAY! That has been great for my legs. And then I got back on the treadmill. It was slow, but it felt great. I think I'm ready to get ready for some 5ks again. YAY. Now I just need to find the time. I have high hopes of really getting my time management under control.

I am definitely more active than I have been in the past couple of years. But, I am not where I used to be. I have been thinking of my marathons and I am not ready to close that door just yet. But, it's not going to happen in the next year at least. Who knows, maybe it's in the cards for my 45th year.

Since I'm not as active, I'm really focusing on my food. I'm doing very well. I lost 5 pounds when I got sick in May. And we all know that you'll just gain it back, which I did. But, I have lost it again. Studying for my Fitness Nutrition courses totally help, but I'm not going to lie. Last Friday, after 2 big study and stress filled days, I went to Panera for book club and got a pick two with grilled cheese and tomato soup. GAH. I am trying not to be so hard on myself. I'm human. With all of the stress and my history of stress eating I'm calling this a win.

I'm excited about all of my studying that I'm doing. And I really have a lot that I want to talk to you about. I feel like I have so much knowledge to share with you and I'm very thankful for this outlet to do it.

On that note, I do need to go make some dinner and get some things ready for the next couple of days...and maybe get a little studying in before bed.



Have a Blessed Evening
****Please note****


 If you feel like you are alone on your journey and you just need some encouragement I am here for you! Shoot me an email and I will do my best to check in on you or give you the words of support you need several times a week. The journey is so much easier if you have support.

jhendersonfit@gmail.com 
Check out my Facebook Page for Confessions (there are before and work-in-progress pictures):

http://www.
facebook.com/ConfessionsOfAFormerFatGir

yeah, sorry, I messed up and the "l" is missing....I need an assistant :-)

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: hugsnsmile
Instagram: Jennie5973

Comments

Popular Posts